The position of Call Center Supervisor reports to and works closely with practice administrator &
doctors in the operations of the facility. Oversight and focus areas
include: quality training of subordinates and personnel, assistance in hiring and evaluation of staff,
efficient utilization of EHR and internal systems, responding to patient issues, and specific attention to
filling physicians schedules.
Overall, provide administrative oversight as needed, including management of call center, operational issues, regulatory requirements and patient and provider relations.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the overall smooth running of the clinic in conjunction with
the clinic leads, ensuring that clinic goals are met on a daily, weekly, quarterly,
and annual basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor department activity initiating improvements / change in processes as deemed necessary
• Investigate and resolve patient issues or complaints, referring issues to others as needed
• Ensures patient satisfaction including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and develops
processes to prevent recurrences
• Identify and solve problems that create barriers to daily operational success
• Answer inquiries by phone in a helpful, respectful, and efficient manner
• Maintain appointment schedules to 80% capacity or more
• Recall management and delegation
• Perform tasks in support of patient care (i.e. linking, uploading, scanning, and scheduling of
• Ensure employees are adequately trained to perform assigned duties safely and correctly
• Implement strategies to enhance productivity
• Oversee disciplinary processes for call department
• Assist in establishment and adjustment of work schedules to ensure optimal staffing
• Develop expertise in functionality of EHR (Compulink) and other internal systems used within
practice; troubleshoot system issues
• Ongoing oversight and quality review of all patient information entry (demographics) during
• Work closely with internal billing team to inform department of insurance participation and requirements
• Produce reports that are clear and useful
• Ensure staff compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal rules and regulations (HIPAA)
• Ensures patient confidentiality (HIPAA)
• Upholds the policies and procedures of the employee handbook
• Manages and delegates tasks to call center department to maximize productivity
• Assist in staff hiring for call center staff and take the lead in staff supervision,
evaluation, and discipline
• Regular attendance to ensure efficient clinic operations
• Oversee work schedules including time off requests and approving or denying requests as
• Participation and leadership in team meetings – both management meetings and staff meetings
• Lead and / or participate in special projects as needed
• Provide support to administrator and other clinic leads
• Liaison between clinic leads,c all center staff and physicians / administration
• Small scale marketing initiatives
• Maintain and build relationships with referring physicians; ensure co-management satisfaction
• Performs all other related clinical administrative tasks or special tasks as required and/or requested
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
• Able to offer guidance and supervision in a constructive and appropriate manner
• Places high value on personal and departmental performance excellence
• Adheres to office dress code and standards of behavior
• Uses PTO appropriately
• Responds professionally to high-pressure situations
• Works independently with little to no supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Teamwork mentality
• Promotes team building
• Displays good judgment
• Problem solver
• Has a “can-do” attitude
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Employer-matched 401k, generous employee purchase program, family purchase events, certification reimbursements, monthly incentive programs, health/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life insurance, a leadership team that knows everyone by name and loves to promote from within, and a whole lot more!
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.